Causes of Workplace Accidents - O'Malley & Langan Law Firm Explain
Accurate information from a Pennsylvania workplace accident attorney you can trust
Serious workplace accidents happen every day in Pennsylvania. When they do, victims and their families are often devastated. They're worried about the future. They're concerned about expenses. If you or a loved one sustains a serious workplace accident injury, you need to make sure you have an experienced Pennsylvania workplace accident attorney on your side.
At O'Malley & Langan, we know how to handle complicated workplace accidents. From our offices in Scranton, Pittston and Towanda, we represent injured workers in cities and towns throughout the state of Pennsylvania. We're proud of our settlements & verdicts. We routinely win big cases because we work hard, and we know how to investigate accidents. Insurance companies don't intimidate us, because we have a comprehensive understanding of the law. We will not rest until justice is served.
What are common causes of workplace accidents in Pennsylvania?
Workplace accidents can happen for any number of reasons. Some of the most common causes of workplace accidents in Pennsylvania include:
- Operator error - Workers who make mistakes may put themselves and others at risk of serious injury or worse.
- Untrained workers - A lack of employee training often results in serious accidents at work.
- Unsafe working conditions - Employers must keep working conditions safe.
- Unmarked hazards - Objects on the floor, in hallways or parking lots can be dangerous.
- Defective equipment - Routine maintenance and repairs prevent serious accidents.
- Fatigue - Tired workers routinely cause serious workplace accidents.
- Repetitive motion - Carpal tunnel syndrome and repetitive trauma can be debilitating.
Some on-the-job injuries can be treated in a few days or weeks. But many job environments lead to long-term workplace illnesses. With so much at stake, it's critical that you have an experienced attorney on your side, fighting for your rights, every step of the way.
Pennsylvania workplace accident lawyer available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week
We believe clients deserve an attorney who pays attention to their needs. That's why you won't get the runaround when you contact us. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Our team of accomplished Pennsylvania accident attorneys will do what it takes to win your case.
We take every workplace accident personally at O'Malley & Langan. We listen to our clients' needs. We respond to their requests. We respect people as individuals. We don't take a one-size-fits-all approach. We work closely to develop a legal strategy that's right for you.
Don't settle for less than you rightfully deserve for your workplace accident. Demand justice. Contact O'Malley & Langan right now. Call (866) 326-0100 and schedule a free case evaluation. The sooner you contact us, the sooner we can help you get your life back on track.