Rights and Responsibilities of Injured Workers
Learn more from Scranton, Pennsylvania workplace accident lawyers at O'Malley & Langan
If you're a victim of a serious workplace accident, you have rights. Numerous federal and state laws were created precisely to protect workplace injury victims just like you. That's why you need an experienced Pennsylvania workplace accident attorney who is well-versed in these laws and knows how to get results. Call (866) 326-0100 for a free consultation.
At O'Malley & Langan, our dedicated accident lawyers have devoted their careers to fighting for justice throughout Pennsylvania. That's how we gained such a detailed understanding of the various rules and regulations covered by Occupational Safety and Health Administration (OSHA) and other federal and state agencies. That's why we have such a strong track record of success.
How can Pennsylvania workplace accident attorneys O'Malley & Langan help?
Our hard work on numerous workplace accidents in Pennsylvania has given us a unique insight into these complicated accidents. Based on our work, we have formulated a list entitled "The Rights and Responsibilities of an Injured Worker." You can also request a copy of our informational booklet about workplace injuries entitled "Guide to Rights and Responsibilities of Injured Workers." Contact us for more details.
We take this list very seriously. The same applies for every workplace injury accident we handle at O'Malley & Langan. When you choose to hire us, we will work tirelessly to find the facts you need to build a compelling case and to obtain the money you deserve for your injury.
The Rights and Responsibilities of an Injured Worker
- An injured worker may have the right to receive wage benefits.
- An injured worker has the right to receive the medical care reasonable and necessary to treat a work-related injury or illness without any specific time limit.
- An injured worker has the right to hire an attorney to help get benefits or to help resolve disputes.
- An injured worker has the right to confidentiality.
- An injured worker has the responsibility to inform his or her employer about a work-related injury or illness.
- An injured worker has the responsibility to fill out a claim form and submit it to the proper employer representative.
- An injured worker has the responsibility to tell his or her doctor how the injury occurred and if it was work-related.
Personalized attention from an accomplished attorney you can trust
Attorney Todd O'Malley and his colleagues at O'Malley & Langan have a well-earned reputation for delivering results. That's why so many people in Northeastern Pennsylvania - from Scranton to Pittston, Hazleton and Towanda - turn to Todd J. O'Malley for cases involving workers' compensation, personal injury accidents and more.
You have too much riding on the outcome of your case. Give your case the attention it rightfully deserves. This may be your only opportunity for justice. Seize it. Fight for the compensation you rightfully deserve. Contact us. We can help, wherever you may be in Pennsylvania. We handle cases in the counties of Lackawanna, Luzerne, Bradford, Schuykill, Lehigh, Monroe, Wyoming and Wayne, and across the state.
Serious cases demand serious attention. Put your trust in a law firm that puts your needs first. Contact O'Malley & Langan today. Call (866) 326-0100 and schedule a free case evaluation today. We don't get paid unless you win. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.