Thomas E. Lucas Jr. - Scranton, Pennsylvania Lawyer
Detail-oriented, results-driven attorney focused on clients' needs
Attorney Thomas E. Lucas Jr. of O'Malley & Langan Law Offices has years of experience handling a broad range of complicated legal cases, including workers' compensation, personal injury accidents, Social Security Disability and more.
When you have attorney Lucas and the staff at O'Malley & Langan on your side, you can take an aggressive approach right from the start. We meticulously investigate every case. We tirelessly search for evidence to build a stronger case. Details matter. And so do you!
You're not just a case to us. You're a real person with real problems, and we want to help. Call (866) 326-0100 and schedule a free case evaluation. We work on a contingency fee basis. That means you only pay us if we win. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
How can Northeastern Pennsylvania attorney Thomas E. Lucas Jr. help me?
Attorney Thomas E. Lucas Jr.
- Boston University, B.A. in History, Cum Laude, 1993
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 1996
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Lackawanna County Bar Association
TEACHINGS / PRESENTATIONS
- Speaker, National Workers' Compensation Seminar, Colorado Springs, Colorado, 2002
Tom lives in Clarks Green with his wife Mary Anne and three children, Maddie, Katie and Robby. In his spare time, Tom enjoys playing golf and ice hockey, and has coached youth ice hockey since 2004, as well as softball and baseball.