Todd J. O'Malley - Northeastern Pennsylvania Lawyer Who Delivers Results
Dedicated, experienced attorney and Scranton native who stands up for people's rights
In 1990, attorney Todd J. O'Malley founded O'Malley & Langan with attorney Gerard Langan. With decades of experience under his belt, attorney O'Malley has earned a reputation in Pennsylvania for delivering the results clients need. That's why so many people in Northeastern Pennsylvania rely on attorney O'Malley to personally handle cases involving workers' compensation, personal injury, wrongful death and more.
When accidents happen, many people might think they will be fairly compensated for their injuries. That's not always true. Remember, insurance companies are businesses concerned with making profits. Behind the scenes, they have aggressive attorneys working for them to keep payments to an absolute minimum or deny your claim. In many cases, injury victims don't receive the money they deserve. They need to fight for what's rightfully theirs. They need attorney O'Malley.
Experienced attorneys win cases. Discover what attorney O'Malley and his staff at O'Malley & Langan Law Offices can do for you. Contact us today. Call (866) 326-0100 and schedule a free case evaluation today. We're available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why should I hire Pennsylvania accident attorney Todd J. O'Malley?
Attorney Todd J. O'Malley
Founding and Senior Partner
- Scranton Preparatory School
- University of Scranton, Scranton, Pennsylvania, B.A.
- University of North Dakota, Juris Doctorate
- U.S. Army, Fort Bliss, Texas, 1971 - 1973
- 18 years in The Pennsylvania National Guard
- Executive Officer, Headquarters Company; First Battalion 109th
- Company Commander, 55th Brigade
- Headquarters Company, S3Air, 55th Brigade
- 28th Division, S1-55th Brigade
- Personnel Officer, 28th Division, Headquarters, Pennsylvania National Guard, Fort Indian Town Gap, Annville, Pennsylvania, 1973 - 1974
- Special Assistant Attorney General; Bureau of Consumer Protection, 1974 - 1975
- Deputy Attorney General, Pennsylvania Department of Transportation, 1975 to Present
- Past Chairman, Workers' Compensation Section of the Association of Trial Lawyers of America (now The American Association of Justice)
- Moderator and Course Planner - Educational Program at ATLA's 2000 Annual Convention
- Member, American Bar Association
- Former Board Member, American Association of Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association - Workers' Compensation Section
- Former Board Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Member, Million Dollar Advocates Forum
- Board of Directors, Workplace Injury Litigation Group Executive Committee for Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers
- Past President, Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Board of Directors, Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group
- Board of Directors, Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers
- Past Member, The Executive Committee of the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers
- Past Co-Chairman, The Executive Committee of the Pennsylvania Trial Lawyers, Workers' Compensation Section
- Past President, Past Budget Chair and Past President of the Board, Scranton, PA, School Board of Education
- Board of Directors, Workplace Injury Litigation Group (WILG)
- Member, American College of Workers' Compensation Lawyers
- Lifetime Achievement Award WILG
- Featured in 2010 "Best Lawyers of America"
- Featured in the 1999 Edition of the Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyer's, 83rd Edition
- Featured in Philadelphia Magazine's Super Lawyers of Pennsylvania
- The ThermosGaard Moot Court Scholarship (University of North Dakota)
TEACHINGS / PRESENTATIONS
Todd is a highly-respected public speaker who has lectured in almost every state in the union, addressing numerous topics including Workmen's Compensation and Jury Trial issues.
- Author "Fighting Insurance Fraud for Your Clients' Sake," appeared in the December 1998 issue of Trial Magazine
- Public Speaking Services, Injured Workers' Bar Association in Syracuse, N.Y.
- Public Speaking Services, The Tennessee Trial Lawyers in Memphis, TN
- Public Speaking Services, The Southern Trial Lawyers in New Orleans, LA
- Public Speaking Services, National Lawyer's Executives in Phoenix, AZ
- Planned The 2002 American Trial Lawyers Association (ATLA) Educational Conference, Chicago, Illinois
- Planned The First Annual Workers Injury Law & Advocacy Group (WILG) Educational Conference, New Orleans, LA - 2004
- The American Cancer Society
- The National Down Syndrome Society
- Friendship House
- The Hope School
- The Bill Bursis Foundation for Spinal Cord Research
- Board Member, National Interfaith Worker Justice
- Former Executive Producer for 10 years, "You Be The Judge," a 30-minute news and weekly public service TV show
Attorney O'Malley is the son of former District Attorney Carlon O'Malley. Attorney O'Malley's brother Carlon is a former United States Attorney for the Middle District of Pennsylvania, and is presently a Common Pleas Judge. His brother William is an Assistant District Attorney in Lackawanna County, PA. His brother Peter and his sister Mary are also attorneys. Attorney O'Malley and his wife Elizabeth are avid travelers and the parents of two daughters, Lucy Brady, a Management Consultant in Chicago, IL, and Mary Anne Lucas, an attorney at O'Malley & Langan. They are the proud grandparents of six grandchildren.