Kyle D. Stelmack - Scranton, Pennsylvania Lawyer
A competent, compassionate attorney who will fight for you every step of the way
Attorney Kyle D. Stelmack is determined to help clients get justice when they are not treated fairly. Whether it's a case involving workers' compensation, Social Security disability or personal injury, he fights to make sure they get the compensation they deserve.
Having Attorney Stelmack and the staff at O'Malley & Langan behind you means your case will be taken seriously. We take the time to determine each client's needs and build the strongest case possible. Our firm offers character, compassion and a commitment to excellence. We're an experienced team that gets results.
Let's talk about your case and how we can help you. Call (866) 326-0100 to schedule a free case evaluation. We are available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. You only pay us if we win.
How can attorney Kyle D. Stelmack help me with my case?
Attorney Kyle D. Stelmack
- University of Pittsburgh, B.A. in Political Science and Economics, Cum Laude, 2013
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctorate, 2016
- Order of Barristers
- Bar Admission: Pennsylvania, 2016
- Member, American Association for Justice
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- Member, Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Worker's Injury Law & Advocacy Group
With the University of Pittsburgh Veterans Clinic, Attorney Stelmack represented our Nation's veterans in matters before the Veteran's Administration, Boards for Correction of Military Records, and Federal Court. He fought to ensure that our veterans received the benefits to which they were entitled, and worked with clients to upgrade discharge designations so that they could avail themselves to all of the benefits of the Veterans Administration.
- Pittsburgh Marathon, Pittsburgh, PA; Half-Marathon Participant, 2012 - 2016
Kyle lives in Scranton. He enjoys going to the movies and playing a variety of sports, including golf and basketball. He is also an avid University of Pittsburgh and Philadelphia sports fan.