Mary Anne O. Lucas - Northeastern Pennsylvania Accident Attorney
Attentive, hard-working lawyer you can trust to make things right
Attorney Mary Anne O. Lucas and her fellow attorneys at O'Malley & Langan have dedicated their careers to fighting for the rights of people throughout Northeastern Pennsylvania. Whether it's handling workplace accident cases or Social Security Disability claims, we fight for justice and are on the side of clients, every step of the way.
Attorney Lucas understands what it takes to get clients the compensation they rightfully deserve. She works hard. She investigates cases, interviews witnesses, and consults with experts. She looks for evidence other lawyers often overlook. Details matter. And so does your case!
Hard work wins cases. Give your case an edge. Call (866) 326-0100 and schedule a free case evaluation today. We work on a contingency fee basis. As a result, you only pay us if we win. You have nothing to lose and everything to gain. Contact us24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Why should I hire Northeastern Pennsylvania attorney Mary Anne O. Lucas?
Attorney Mary Anne O. Lucas
- University of Pennsylvania, Bachelor's Degree in Psychology, 1993
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Juris Doctorate, Cum Laude, 1996
- Bar Admission: Pennsylvania, 1996
- Member, Lackawanna County Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Bar Association
- Member, Pennsylvania Association for Justice
- 2016 Client Satisfaction Award, 10 Best Female Attorneys: American Institute of Personal Injury Attorneys
- Fundraising for cancer research through participation in The Relay for Life and The Race for the Cure and The Susan G. Komen 3-Day Race for the Cure
- Clarks Summit Elementary Parent Teacher Association
- Treasurer, Girl Scouts in the Heart of Pennsylvania
Mary Anne lives in Clarks Green with her husband Tom and three children, Maddie, Katie and Robby.